dilluns, 23 de març del 2009

TALKING ABOUT PREFERENCES

DIALOGUE -TALKING ABOUT PREFERENCES (Tània-Miòs).

Miòs
: Where do you want to go on holiday this summer?
Tània: Er, I know, let's go to Spain!
Miòs: Spain? I'd rather go to Scotland.
Tània: But it's cold there. Why can't we go to the beach?
Miòs: We could stay at campsite.
Tània: No, I don't like that idea.
Miòs: Well, how do you fancy staying in a castle?
Tània: Yeah, that's a great idea. We've never stayed in a castle!


Get this widget
Track details
eSnips Social DNA


DIALOGUE -TALKING ABOUT PREFERENCES (Tània-Xuni).


Tània: Where do you want to go on holiday this summer?
Xuni: Er, I know, let's go to Portugal!
Tània: Portugal? I'd rather go to Egypt.
Xuni: But it's hot there. Why can't we go to Ireland?
Tània: We could stay at the beach.
Xuni: No, I don't like that idea.
Tània: Well, how do you fancy staying in Paris?
Xuni: Yeah, that's a great idea. We've never stayed in Paris.


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA